In a nutshell:
- Only books in the listed genres are accepted
- Indie-author published and small-press books eligible (traditionally-published books must have had all rights revert to the author before they can be accepted)
- All books must be complete and published in a paper edition (E-books, PDF, E-Pub, other digital formats, audiobooks, and paid serial publication are optional)
- Authors upload cover art, synopsis or back-cover blurb, trailer link, links to applicable retail outlets (blog, print-on-demand e-store, online retailers, independent bookshops, etc.), author bio and sample chapter (optional)
- Direct-from-author outlets must offer a secure secure transaction option (such as PayPal). Check, money order or credit cards also may be tendered for direct sales, but at buyer’s and seller’s risk
- Readers browse and purchase from their preferred retail outlet
Please see the slideshow on this site’s front page for more details.